I respect individual belief of all people and have a high regard for diversity in religious and cultural practices. My approach is holistic and personal. As a Marriage Celebrant, I understand the significance of, and am committed to, creating an uplifting and memorable ceremony of substance to elevate the spirit, connect people with each other and to their community.
I will listen, support you and help make your wedding day the ceremony that you imagine. Together we will create the ceremony that reflects your personality and celebrates your relationship. Warm and professional, I have high standards and I am known for my attention to detail in organisation, delivery and presentation.
In a reception venue, a private home, or outdoors, I have the expertise to make the most of the setting. An ordained Minister of Interfaith, I can also offer a religious ceremony for those couples who want to be married in a church.
To make your ceremony ideal, I -
- prepare all necessary legal documentation
- arrange at least two personal interviews
- am available for email contact and phone consultations
- provide music, reading choices and vow choices
- arrange a suitable rehearsal time (close to the big day, usually at the venue)
- arrive early at the venue and liaise with others (musicians, venue manager)
- provide a ceremonial table, white cloth and two chairs
- provide a ceremonial table, cloth and 2 chairs
- make available a modern, wireless PA system, if necessary
- afterwards, provide you with a special presentation copy of the marriage certificate and ceremony
- abide by the Celebrants’ Professional Code of Conduct
My fees have no hidden extras and are very much in line with rates that most other Celebrants currently charge. I don’t charge for travel. I’m very happy to discuss your requirements before quoting.